The University of Cambridge spent over £16 million on energy in 2014-15...
Within the next year, the Department of Sociology is implementing a plan which aims to put them in a position where they can win a Cambridge University Green Impact Award.
Our Green Team
Energy & Environment Coordinators
- Karin Haack - Graduate Administrator | Sociology
- Siobhan Hoffmann Heap - Chief Secretary | Social Sciences Research Methods Centre (SSRMC)
- Odette Rogers - Departmental Secretary | Sociology
- Chantal Nowak - Administrator | ReproSoc
- Fiona Harrison - Project Manager | Digiwhist
- Marcus Gawthorp - Senior IT Technician
- Casey Mein - Departmental Administrator | Sociology
- Terry Chilvers - IT Technician | Social Anthropology
- Dan Jones - Research Grants Administrator | HSPS
In addition to the above, we also have number of flexi-members on the academic staff who cannot come to all of our meetings but who want to contribute ideas, and be involved.
If you are in the Department of Sociology and would like to get involved contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org